Parsons Son & Basley may ask you to provide certain information when you use the Website.
The information collected may include:
- Your name
- A postal and/or E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Parsons Son & Basley may:
- Send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you.
- Provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications.
- Provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about its customers, but Parsons Son & Basley will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual customer.
- Pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with our contractual obligations.
- Use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
The Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, Parsons Son & Basley does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Parsons Son & Basley cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously not objected to Parsons Son & Basley using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to Parsons Son & Basley.
By using the Website and not advising Parsons Son & Basley to the contrary, you agree to Parsons Son & Basley using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that Parsons Son & Basley holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to Parsons Son & Basley at the Head Office quoted in the Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that any information Parsons Son & Basley holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to Parsons Son & Basley at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible. Parsons Son & Basley strives to protect the security of information which you provide to Parsons Son & Basley, and will use up-to-date measures to provide such security.