* FOR SALE AT OUR DECEMBER AUCTION (PRELIMINARY DETAILS) *
For Sale at our December auction, commercial office (B1(a) use) with planning consent granted under permitted development rights for alteration to form a 3 bedroom detached house with three parking spaces.
PLANNING APPLICATIONS ON NEIGHBOURING SITES
We understand to the south west of the property there is currently a commercial yard and a two storey barn which under planning reference LW/17/0030 has consent for residential development for 6 dwelling houses. To the east of the property is the former Old Hamsey Brickworks site and we understand under planning reference LW/14/0712 has consent for 8 x B1 (business) units and a residential development of 37 open market houses and 12 affordable dwellings. For any planning enquiries please contact Lewes District Council planning department.
Situated within Knight’s Court, South Chailey approximately 100m east of the A275 and just over 4 miles from Lewes with its comprehensive shopping facilities, amenities and mainline railway station.
Approximate Building Size:
783 sq foot (2568’10” sq foot )
- * FOR SALE AT OUR DECEMBER AUCTION (PRELIMINARY DETAILS) *
- For further details please call 01273 274014
- Guide Price: £180,000-£200,000 FH
- Commercial Office (B1(a) Use) with Planning Consent Granted Under Permitted Development Rights for A