* FOR SALE BY AUCTION *
Located near to Hampden Park Railway station, this is an ideal
location for those travelling to Eastbourne as well as into Brighton
and surrounding areas. The site is also within walking distance of local
amenities. Once built, these properties will make ideal family homes.
This development was previously St. Luke’s Church which was demolished in 2007 and is now being sold with the benefit of planning consent to erect a terrace of four x 4 bedroom houses all benefitting from gardens to the front and back in keeping with the adjacent terrace of houses, to the east.
165 Dyke Road
Tel: 01273 249200
Contact: Siobhan Cox
Freehold with vacant possession
- For Sale by AUCTION on 2nd May
- For Further Details Please Call 01273 274014
- Guide Price £375,000-£400,000
- Implemented Planning Consent to build four x 4 bedroom houses
- Excellent Location Close to Shops and Train Station
- Ideal Development Opportunity