* FOR SALE BY AUCTION *
This end of terrace property consists of a very modern two bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors and a self- contained studio flat, with private entrance.
The maisonette comprises of a lounge/diner and kitchen on the ground floor, with spiral staircase leading to two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. To the lower ground floor there is a self-contained studio flat, which we have been advised has previously been rented at £650 per month.
Situated on Trafalgar Road, a few minutes’ walk from Victoria Recreation Ground, this property is conveniently located on easy driving routes to Brighton and Hove with excellent train links. Local shopping facilities on Boundary Road are within walking distance.
7.9 x 4.9 (25’11” x 16’0″)
3.4 x 2.7 (11’1″ x 8’10”)
With built in cupboard.
3.1m x 2.3m (10’2″ x 7’6″)
With balcony and cupboard.
Half tiled modern white suite with bath and shower over, wash basin and toilet.
SELF CONTAINED STUDIO ROOM
4 x 3.5 (13’1″ x 11’5″)
With fully tiled walls, toilet and wash basin.
Freehold with vacant possession
Burnand Brazier Malcolm Wilson
39 Church Road
Tel: 01273 734 022
FAO: Julie Latham
- For Sale by Auction on 2nd May
- For Further Details Please Call 01273 274014
- Guide Price £275,000 – £285,000
- End of Terrace House
- Comprising of 2 Bedroom Maisonette to the Ground & First Floor
- Studio Flat to Lower Ground Floor with Private Street Entrance
- Conveniently Located Close to Local Shops and Railway Station