The property is situated within the highly desirable and very much sought after North Laine in the heart of the city centre and enjoys a quite superb level of passing footfall each and every day. There is access to Brighton Mainline Railway Station with its commuter links to London and other parts of the country. Bars, restaurants and shops are in abundance whilst Brighton Seafront and other comprehensive tourist attractions populate the vicinity.
Basement (Ancillary) 34.93 sq.m
Current Rent: £18,500 per annum increasing to £20,000 in March 2019
Phased in as follows:
May 2017: £15,500 per annum
March 2018: 18,500 per annum
March 2019: £20,000 per annum
Let on a FRI Lease to from 2007 for a period of 15 years expiring on 24th March 2022.
upwards only rent review every 3 years
First & Second Floor maisonette
Sold off on a long lease for a period of 99 years from 24th June 1981 (only 62 years remaining).
Ground Rent £75 per annum
- For Sale by Auction on 11th July 2018
- For Further Details Please Call 01273 274014
- Guide Price: £400,000+
- Currently arranged as Retail Unit to the ground and lower ground floors enjoying A1 Use *
- First & Second Floor Maisonette sold off on long lease with only 62 years remaining
- One of Brighton’s Premier Locations in the Heart of the City Centre
- Mixed Freehold Investment