The property is located within the highly desirable and very much sought after position immediately opposite Brighton Mainline Railway Station with its commuter links to and from London as well as other parts of the country. All of the facilities and amenities Brighton has to offer including shops, restaurants, The North Laine, Churchill Square Shopping Centre, Theatres and the Seafront to name but a few are only a short walk away.
Ground Floor Retail Sales
Ground Floor Ancillary
Rent: £13,000 per annum
Rent reviews every 5 years upward only.
Please Note that the September 2016 rent review remains outstanding.
Lease: FRI lease for a period of 20 years from 29th September 2006 expiring on 28th September 2026
LONG LEASEHOLD FLAT
First & Second Floor Maisonette sold off on a long lease for a term of 224 years from 25th March 1982 at a peppercorn ground rent.
Barlow Robbins LLP
The Oriel, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3SR
Tel: 01483 464279 Contact: Jo Farr
- For Sale by Auction on 11th July 2018
- For Further Details Please Call 01273 274014
- Guide Price: £250,000+
- Freehold Commercial Investment
- Currently arranged as Retail Unit to the ground & lower ground floors with A3 Use
- One of Brighton’s Premier Locations Right opposite Brighton Mainline Railway Station
- Rent Review for September 2016 Outstanding