The property is situated on the corner of Felpham Way and Summerley Lane just outside Bognor Regis town centre and Felpham village. The area is predominantly residential with an Esso garage opposite the site and small parade of shops on the north side of Felpham Way, a Tesco Express is also located just down the road towards Middleton.
The property has most recently been used as a residential care facility with office space, recreational rooms and self-contained residential units to the rear of the property with external parking area and garden space to the rear. The property would suit a variety of uses and would also lend itself to re-development (STPC). Interested parties should make their own enquiries with Arun District Council.
- Substantial Detached Freehold Property
- Significant Re-development potential (STNC)
- Within close proximity to Bognor Town Centre
- For Sale by Auction on 26th September 2018
- For Further Details Please Call 01273 274014
- Guide Price: £325,000-£350,0000