Parsons Son & Basley have been selling residential property in the Brighton and Hove area since 1825. Let us put our 190+ years of experience at your disposal, to help you sell your property quickly and easily.
From the very beginning we can give you expert advice on the current state of the property market; price guidance based on research and comparison; and an individual marketing strategy. We can guide you through the sales process from obtaining an EPC; preparing full detailed particulars complete with free floor plan and colour photography; major website and local advertising; accompanied viewings and post-viewing feedback; to reporting offers and advising on relative strengths. We will then negotiate and agree a sale; instruct solicitors; arrange surveys; and keep you informed of progress until that magic moment arrives when you pick up the keys to your new home.
Selling a property – why choose Parsons Son & Basley?
- Parsons Son & Basley combine a wealth of local knowledge, experience and professionalism
- Full colour details including photographs, floor plans and EPC (Energy Performance Certificate).
- The EPC can be produced by our qualified Domestic Energy Assessors
- Property placed on major websites, Rightmove, Findaproperty, Primelocation and associated links
- Full colour advertising in the local property magazines.
- Display in our central city office just down from Brighton station, the largest foot fall of passing applicants of any other estate agent.
- All viewings are accompanied by one of our full time experienced sales staff and report feed back of any interest shown.
- We pass all offers onto you and the background of the applicant making the offer.
- When a sale has been agreed we will give you regular updates as to the sales progress by liaising with the purchaser, solicitors and other parties involved.
- You are paying our commission, it is your interest we look after and we are duty bound to achieve the best price for your property.
Call now on 01273 274040 to book your free market appraisal, or fill in the form below and put us to the test.