1 Bedroom | Flat
Station Road, Portslade
PS&B are delighted to present this bright and airy one double bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion located close to local shops, caf√©s and Portslade Station. The property consists of a spacious East facing reception with AMPLE STORAGE, a separate modern kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge and washing machine, a generously sized and quiet bedroom to the rear of the building, followed by a white bathroom suite with shower attachment over the bath. The property further benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING, neutral d√©cor throughout and is located close to great public transport links to the centre of Brighton and Hove.
Offered unfurnished and available 11th July 2022.
Deposit - £1,096
Council Tax Band - A
EPC - D63
Parking Zone - X
- Bright and airy one double bedroom first floor flat
- Separate modern kitchen with appliances, including gas hob
- Full white bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Spacious double bedroom
- East facing reception room with space for dining
- Fantastic location, close to all local amenities including Tesco, Post Office and Portslade Station
- Offered unfurnished
- Available 11th July 2022
- Suitable for single professional
- Sorry, no pets!