1 Bedroom | Flat
Trinity Street, Brighton
PS&B are pleased to present this one double bedroom flat, situated on the first floor of a period conversion, close to The Level and local conveniences. The property comprises a BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS reception room overlooking Trinity Street, a MODERNISED kitchen with gas hob, oven, large fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine, a spacious SOUTH FACING bedroom with original built-in storage, white bathroom suite with shower attachment over the bath. The property will be REDECORATED THROUGHOUT in addition to new flooring in the lounge, bedroom and bathroom The property further benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING, and great transport links.
Offered unfurnished and available 16th June 2022.
Deposit - £1,211
Council Tax Band - A
EPC - D 61
Parking Zone - J
- Superbly located one double bedroom flat
- Modern kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious bedroom with built-in storage cupboard
- Generously sized living room with large windows, flooding the space with light
- Neutral decoration throughout
- Offered unfurnished
- Available 16th June 2022
- Sorry, no pets!
- Property will be REDECORATED THROUGHOUT